Jun 15, 2013

What's Your Number?: Adverbs of Frequency










This comedy is worth watching. This scene is really funny. My students loved it.


I. Work with a partner. Check the items that you do before going on a date, willing to impress positively.


1. Do your hair.
2. Wear a suit.
3. Wear a daring dress.
4. Spray your hair.
5. Wear your best watch.
6. Arrive  at the meeting point before your date.
7. Wear your favorite perfume/cologne.
8. Leave your cell phone in silent mode.
9. Share the restaurant (expenses) check.
10. Avoid drinking alcoholic drinks.

II. Watch the movie segment and check the items the main characters did on that date.






III. Interview each other. Student 2 must use adverbs of frequency in their answers.


ALWAYS - USUALLY - OFTEN - SOMETIMES - SELDOM - RARELY - NEVER

Ex:

S1: Do you do your hair before going on a date?

Yes, I always do my hair.

WORKSHEET

MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER


Answer key:

I. character's items - 1 to 6.

2 comments:

Ale said...

Hello, Claudio. I've just wanted to say THANK YOU! You're awesome!

Claudio Azevedo said...

Thanks, Ale. Great to hear that.