Oct 30, 2015

The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: Expressing Opinions



I. Watch the scene and write down every symbol or procedure of the wedding that you  don't know the meaning or what they represent. 






Ex: I don't know why the bride wears red.

II. Form small groups. As your friends if they know the answers to your questions. They have to express their opinions, using the expressions below:


I believe ...
I guess ...
I think ...
It could be ...
To my mind...
I would say that...
I presume...
I have the feeling that...

III. Surf the net and find the answers to your questions. Suggested sites:



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice indeed!!! We can also work on our own celebrations and make the sts write about them !!! Thanks Claudio

Unknown said...

Lovely! We can also make the sts write or speak about hteir own celebrations

Unknown said...

Lovely

Claudio Azevedo said...

Sure, great idea, indeed. See you.