- What is the name of the sperm bank?
- What services does it offer?
- What are the costs?
- Do you consider it expensive? Why (not)?
- What's your opinion about this issue? How ethical is it?
- What is the trend in the future? Will it be an ordinary service, like purchasing a new car or house?
- Would you be a donor? Explain it
- Would you consider using a sperm bank if you could not have children?
- Are donors altruistic or just looking for some extra cash?
- Should the donor's identity be revealed if the child wanted to know it? Why (not)?
- What is the name of the sperm bank? The Sperm Bank of California
- What services does it offer? Donor Sperm, Sperm Storage, Semen Analysis, Genetic Consultation
- What are the costs? It depends on the services required. From US$9,000,00 to US$35,000,00 - sometimes more depending on how long the storage will take.
- The other answers will vary.
1. He would never
2. He had forgotten
3. He would be
4. He would like
5. He had given
6. sure he would make it
7. he had been saved
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - DELIVERY MAN