Jul 25, 2015

Journey to the Center of the Earth: WH- Questions - Simple Present



This is a fun, creative activity provided by a reader, Pedro Urbano, Thanks, Pedro, for sharing your great activity with us. I hope you share even more! Your creativity rocks! Thanks, Pedro, once again. We all want more!




I've been teaching English for nine years working with teens, adults, and seniors. Creating songs activities and especially movie worksheets are my features. Today, I'm part of ICBEU teacher team - Manaus (a dream of 13 years that came true), working with teens and adults.


Before you watch
Complete the chart. Compare with your partner.
HAVE
WORK
LIVE
BE

at home

a teacher
a brother





with family




What’s the man’s name?

What does he do?

Is he married?

Does he live in an apartment?

Does he have a car?










After you  watch
Make up questions to these answers. Use WH questions or Yes-No Questions.





At the University.

No, he doesn’t. He has a nephew.

No, he lives by himself.

No, he doesn’t. He rides a bike.

He teaches Geography.




Can you make five or six sentences about Trevor’s life. Use the verbs given in the first activity. Then, compare with your partner.



6 comments:

Sandra Anton said...

I am afraid I can´t see the film .Has it been posted yet? I have no problem with the activities.

Claudio Azevedo said...

Check it out now.

Andréa Borges said...

Wonderful contribution!!!! Thanks

Claudio Azevedo said...

Thanks, Pedro always does a great job.

Unknown said...

It's a pleasure to contribute to a blog that helped me to develop my skills in creating activities :)

Sandra Anton said...

Better late than never!!! I can see the video now!!!